Leather has special qualities as only a natural fibre can possess. It's versatile, has give and is comfortable so makes it ideal for use with canine equipment and accessories. There's a certain feel only leather can provide and in many cases it's natural qualities and comfort make it the ideal option for the dog. Rogue Royalty quality leather is deep vegetable dyed only. We only use premium grade bridle leather.
The colour may run, however it will not harm you or your pet in any way.
- We recommend our ALL NATURAL LEATHER BALM be applied to your leather collar immediately after purchase to provide a protective barrier for the leather outer and nourishing balm for the leather fibre interior.
- If leather gets too wet, do NOT speed dry it, instead dry it slowly. Drying leather too quickly alters its chemical structure, and you may end up with stiff leather. Drying at room temperature and with gentle air works better than direct sunlight or hair-dryer. Slow drying will help keep it in the shape you want.
- If leather gets too dry, rub Rogue Royalty All Natural Leather Balm into the leather that will nourish and protect it from the inside out.
- Where possible prevent leather from contact with salt water, by way of its makeup possesses corrosive qualities so is not recommend for leather.
- Don't wrap leather in plastic. This will keep it ventilated and help prevent mold and fungal growth. Clean as necessary with a damp cloth.