Business Adminstrator - Full Time
Want work with a purpose? Want to work in an exciting industry, not just the same thing everyday? Do you want growth opportunities and be a highly valued member of a small tight knit team? Our business is a leading established brand in the premium pet accessories sector …and it's booming! So! If you love dogs, want more than a job then you'll want to read this.
Business administration professional role with our busy retail and e-commerce brand based in Campbelltown warehouse headquarters. Our growing, fast paced business specialises in premium canine accessories and raw nutrition. Require can-do hands on professional to keep our growing business organised with various departments and up to date with day to day functions. Reporting to the managing director, you are a proven professional with a solid track record of achivements ready for a new challenge helping a small company grow into a big operation.
This role exists to support and manage various administration and customer service tasks to maintain the successful running of business organisation deliverables at a premium standard.
- Support senior management implement and maintain operational discipline and processes to ensure efficient day to day running with minimum number of incidents and error.
- Assist service team by providing support and solutions for customer service tasks such as processing returns, service issues, freight issues, website stock updates, stationary and inventory re-ordering.
- Communicate with customers via social media, email , website to ensure prompt communication or proper routing of queries to relevant servoice team members to ensure excellent standards of communication customer service delivery.
- Participate in process improvement and best practice outcomes to improve business outcomes.
MUST HAVE COMPETENCIES
Our business is fast paced,deliveries, customer exchanges, unplanned issues and stocktakes, organised the stationary, reviewing sales figures and processing reports and excel spreadsheets. Can you handle all this? A growing business is challenging you are an individual who thirves on challenges, you love to see your work get results and get rewarded!Organisation & Planning
Plans, organises, schedules and budgets efficiently and productively with a focus on priorities.Follow through & Accountability
Lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of excuses and takes on extreme ownership and accountability.Efficiency
Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.Honesty & Integrity
Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidence. Does what is right not just what is politically expedient. Speaks plainly and truthfully.Attention to detail.
Recognises important details and does not let important details slip through the cracks.Persistence
Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.Proactivity
Acts without being told what to do. Brings new idea to company.Intelligence
Forward thinking, can read the room, confident to work independently, learns and adapts quickly to technology and new information.
- Calm under pressure
- Work ethic
Possesses a strong willingness to work hard and at times long hours to get the job done. Able to maintain focus on completing tasks without being monitored. High standards for personal performance and nothing short of the best will do.Communication
Speaks and writes clearly without the fluff or being overly talkative.A genuine interest in dogs and natural health is highly regarded because after all that's what our business and business culture is about.
You must be a able to demonstrate previous stable employment roles and be flexible enough to help where required in busy times eg deliveries, customer peak times or unplanned issues that crop up from time to time. In return we'll be flexible with you when required!
Job Core Requirements.
- Reporting to Managing Director
- Process inbound customer service enquiries
- Update and maintain stock & website inventory
- Process returns and exchanges
- Help with customer service in busy peaks ( would be icing on the cake)
- Weekly reporting and data analytics
- Managing stationary and supplies
- Organising and evaluating quotes
- Stock ordering
- Ensure back of house processes and procedures are followed
- Proficient to expert level in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- Highly organised
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to work independently and take accountability
- Analytical and problem solving abilities
- Proven track record of stable work tenures and achiements
RETAIL ASSOCIATE - Campbelltown ( Sydney, Australia)
Full Time Position
Rogue Royalty is a premium quality Canine Lifestyle Emporium. We specialise in designing and producing high end quality canine lifestyle accessories natural nutrition and grooming range.
We are looking for a Retail Associate to provide excellent customer service
(online & in-store) and meet sales quotas for our business. Candidates with strong communication skills who make customers feel welcome in our store will stand out. You will help identify client needs, present and answer questions about our products and services and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential customer issues or complaints will make you successful in this role. Ultimately, you will ensure that customers leave our store satisfied and you will contribute to the store’s profitability
The Retail Associate will help customers in store and online, place orders, process transactions, refunds and keepthe store organized and well-stocked. They are the face of the companyand must uphold company values both in how they dress and how they interact with customers.
We are committed to staff growth, development and incentives. This includes:
- Generous performance bonuses
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Fully funded training courses
- Career growth opportunities.
- Cost price on premium raw food &accessories
- Free dog training
- Greet and direct customers
- Provide accurate information (e.g. product features, pricing and after-sales services)
- Answer customers’ questions about specific products/services
- Conduct price and feature comparisons to facilitate purchasing
- Cross-sell products
- Ensure racks are fully stocked
- Manage returns of merchandise
- Coordinate with the Retail Sales Representatives team to provide excellent customer service (especially during peak times)
- Inform customers about discounts and special offers
- Provide customer feedback to the Store Manager
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services
- Proven work experience as a Retail Sales Representative, Sales Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail sales process
- Passion and knowledge for canine pets
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to perform in fast-paced environments
- Have outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality & people person
- Be physically fit and able to lift up to 20 kg
- Be competent with Microsoft Office and POS systems
- Have a current manual car license
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org