Rogue Royalty has earned a reputation for producing the finest dog collars worldwide. Whilst many collars "look the part", they often fall apart quickly, resulting in a waste of money and loss of functional purpose. With most of our customers being large powerful or working breeds, our expertise and experience has helped us produce what are arguably some of the strongest dog collars and products around.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Our products are fully backed with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for workmanship and quality. If you receive your product and are not satisfied with the quality, send it back within 7 days of receipt and we provide a full refund.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All items for change of mind/incorrect sizing must be in original sale condition, returned within 7 days of receipt and must be unworn, unused and undamaged.
- No refunds or exchanges are provided on sale/clearance items unless defective from point of sale.
- Exchanges and returns that are not the result of our error must include a prepaid satchel (Standard or Express) with the returned item for the correct product to be sent out. Shipping costs may apply if a pre-paid parcel is not included.
- Exchanges and returns that are a result of our error should include a parcel cost receipt for reimbursement.
- For exchange requests that are higher/lower in value than your original purchase, our Exchanges Team will contact you to confirm the charge/refund amount before the exchange can be completed.
- All refunds will be provided to the original method of purchase.
- Items purchased online can be returned in store within 7 days of receipt with proof of purchase.
- If the item upon receipt is unfit for its purpose, does not match the description or becomes faulty within a unreasonable timeframe, please contact email@example.com with your name, invoice number, a description and picture of the fault. Once we receive your parcel, the item will be assessed by our Returns Team and you will be contacted with a result.
If you receive/purchase a SupaTuff® item and think it isn’t truly quality send it back within 7 days of receipt and we’ll give you a full refund on the item purchase price.
‘Lifetime Guarantee’ refers to the lifespan of the dog and covers the function of the product under a manufacturer’s guarantee. Damage caused by the dog, another dog or by environmental or physical activities to either the material or the hardware is not covered, e.g. chewing, rubbing on hard surfaces, beach use, etc...
Our 'Lifetime Guarantee' covers manufacturer’s faults within the expected lifetime as subject to assessment and as determined by Australian Consumer Law.
Use of our products for sporting or working dogs is not considered normal wear and tear.
If the product retains its functional purpose, then minor issues from wear and tear such as fraying, loss of eyelets or colour fading are not covered. All claims must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in writing with images of the fault, a description of issue and an invoice number or proof of purchase.
Rogue Royalty is not obliged to pay for freight or other associated costs whereby a refund or replacement is unsuccessful.
LEATHER RANGE GUARANTEE
- The term ‘lifetime’ in ‘Lifetime Replacement Guarantee’ refers to the average lifespan of a dog, which in this case, is ten (10) years.
- The ‘Lifetime Replacement Guarantee’ covers the product for workmanship, manufacturing or material faults.
- Our Leather range is only covered by our ‘Lifetime Replacement Guarantee’ if our Leather Care Balm or another premium quality leather conditioner is used to regularly clean and maintain the product.
- Regular exposure to water, salt water or river water may adversely affect the lifetime of our leather products. Damage or faults resulting from excessive water exposure are not covered under the ‘Lifetime Replacement Guarantee’. We do not accept responsibility for product damage or wear that results from direct contact with flea/worming treatments, medication or any other contact with canine treatments and products.
- Damage caused by the dog, another dog or by environmental or physical activities to either the leather or the hardware is not covered under the Guarantee.
- If you have a dog that is hard on collars, we suggest you choose a design that is hardware only without fittings, spikes or crystals to ensure longevity.
- Fittings such as Swarovski crystals – which may crack – or spikes – which may dislodge – are not covered under the Guarantee if the occurrence is beyond a reasonable time of wear and tear for the product.
- Our ‘Lifetime Replacement Guarantee’ does not cover damage resulting from a dog chewing our products or where equipment is used in sporting, working dogs or used on dogs for other commercial purposes beyond recreational use.
- Replacement is done at Rogue Royalty’s discretion and all product claims are subject to assessment.
- All claims must be submitted in writing with images of the product, description of issue with the product and proof of purchase and emailed to email@example.com
- Rogue Royalty is not obliged to pay for freight or other associated costs whereby a refund or replacement is unsuccessful.
For any further questions regarding our Replacement Guarantee, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.